Diane K. Wohlfarth
Diane represents financial institutions, borrowers, real estate developers and community associations and their boards.
Diane’s primary areas of practice are commercial and real estate finance, commercial real estate, formation and governance of community associations, and general corporate law.
Diane has represented commercial lenders, developers, landlords, property owners, association boards of directors, declarants and managers.
Diane is a frequent lecturer in the areas of real estate transactions and associations law, including participating in programs and seminars sponsored by the Pennsylvania Bar Institute, the Allegheny County Bar Association and CAI-PADELVAL.
Contact Diane at
Membership & Recognition
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Real Property Section Treasurer
- Managing Editor, Duquesne Law Review (1990-1991)
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW), Pittsburgh chapter
- Community Associations Institute, Pennsylvania and Delaware Valley Chapter
- Legislative Action Committee
- Western Pennsylvania Steering Committee