Michael J. Pisarcik
Michael focuses his practice on real estate with concentration on Commercial transactions and civil litigation.
Michael’s practice includes all aspects of real estate law at both the residential and commercial level. Michael also has experience representing planned community and condominium associations.
Michael, a native of Nanty Glo, Pennsylvania, was admitted to the Pennsylvania Bar in 2014. While studying at the University of Pittsburgh School of Law Michael served as the Bluebook Editor for the Pittsburgh Tax Review.
Contact Michael at
Memberships & Recognition
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Bluebook Editor – Pittsburgh Tax Review
- Faculty Award for Excellence in Legal Scholarship
- Herman L. Foreman Labor Law Award
- CALI Award for Legislation and Regulation
- CALI Award for Criminal Law